The AFR500v2 is now Shipping!
Available on our website, Amazon, eBay, and with our dealers: http://www.bmotorsports.com/shop/product_info.php/products_id/2337
The Ballenger Motorsports AFR500 Air Fuel Ratio Monitor has proven very successful. In a world where cost-cutting reigns supreme, we’ve kept the calibration quality air fuel ratio meter made by ECM going strong. Previously sold as the NGK Powerdex AFX, it was replaced in the NGK/NTK product line due to high cost and low margins despite its popularity. Sometimes quality comes at a price, and we plan to keep offering this high quality product to consumers, dedicated tuners, and industry professionals.
We received frequent requests for updates to the AFR500. The most popular requests were for a lambda display, the Bosch LSU 4.9 sensor, and a wider measurement range. We are happy to say that we listened and worked diligently to provide the most requested features to our customers with the AFR500v2.
Summary of Changes for the v2:
- All features & functions of the original AFR500 remain intact
- Lambda display option
- Extreme Range option for FI methanol & laboratory applications
- (0.411-1.37 Lambda)
- (6-20 Gas AFR)
- (2.66-8.88 Methanol AFR)
- Bosch LSU 4.9 option
- Methanol display option
- Faster analog output
- All harnesses, control units, accessories, etc (except the LSU 4.9) are backwards and forwards compatible
- Options are selectable at any time via internal jumpers
- NTK Calibration grade sensor highly recommended for low AFR methanol applications